Panurbana 40 Europarking


If magnifying glass does not appear, reload the page.


Panurbana 40 Europarking

collage: 8 photos

format: 150 x 110 cm

Amsterdam 2020


The site of the parking lot is called “the apple market”, until 1934 the fruit and vegetable market was located here.
From 1957 a large part of the site was used as a bus station. The construction of the parking garage started in 1966.
Originally the Rozengracht metro station was conceived here as part of the western branch of the Amsterdam metro network.
The parking garage was opened in 1971